- If we cancel a training for any reason, you can receive a full refund. (If you wish, you may transfer your registration fee to another NVCN event.)
- If you cancel any time before the start of the training, you may apply 100% of your registration fee toward a future NVCN event that occurs within the 12 months following this workshop’s date.
- You may transfer 100% of your registration fee to another participant (assuming that the person meets the prerequisites for the training, if there are any) to attend this or another NVCN training that occurs within 12 months following this workshop’s date.
- If you want a refund and to cancel more than 7 days before the training, you will receive a full refund minus 10% or a $25 administrative fee, whichever is less.
- If you want a refund and to cancel 7 days or less before the start of the training, you will receive a full refund minus 20% or a $50 administrative fee, whichever is less.
- Refunds are not available if you cancel after the start of the training, if you do not show up, or if you leave an event early.
Please note: The policy above applies to training fees only. For residential retreats, room and board refunds will be issued based on the policy of the host facility.