Coming to Clarksville on September 10
Learning how to ask for what we want leads to being heard. Once we’re heard, we’re more likely to find solutions that work for everyone.
NVC is a modality used in families, businesses, and institutions creating collaborative efforts toward satisfying relationships.
If you’re stressed and perplexed due to relationships that aren’t working as you’d like, come listen to what NVC can offer you. We hope to see you September 10!
- When: Saturday, September 10, 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Where: The LEAP Plaza, 1860 Wilma Rudolph Blvd., Clarksville TN
- Time: 10:00 to Noon
- To Register: Contact Misti Schroeter, 931-933-8739 email@example.com
- Fee: $10 donation preferred
- Facilitator: Carlene Robinson, Certified Trainer with The Center For Nonviolent Communication